The Backlot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scottie Salton - 8th evicted houseguest - 3rd jury member - returned - 10th evicted houseguest

3 posters

Go down

Scottie Salton - 8th evicted houseguest  - 3rd jury member - returned - 10th evicted houseguest  Empty Scottie Salton - 8th evicted houseguest - 3rd jury member - returned - 10th evicted houseguest

Post by chickendoodle Mon 18 Jun 2018, 7:47 am

Scottie Salton

Scottie Salton - 8th evicted houseguest  - 3rd jury member - returned - 10th evicted houseguest  Omza4nv

26-year-old Scottie Salton will be calling the Big Brother 20 house his home this summer. The shipping manager from Chicago calls himself a mixture of odd, energetic and persistent. The Evel Dick fan seems to be a bit of a paranoid person but plans to play the game with the best by knocking out the non-players early on. If he can pull that off, he’ll steal the hearts of a lot of fans.

Scottie Salton

Hometown: Shorewood, Ill.
Current City: Chicago, Ill.

Three adjectives that describe you: Energetic, odd and persistent

Favorite Activities: Disc Golf, Crossfit, and watching movies.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Whenever you walk into a room and people stop whatever they were whispering. The mix of friendliness and the potential backstabbing will probably get me a little shook.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: Currently, Evel Dick. I like players who can win comps and can put their personality into their strategy. I also like players who can back up their talk. I also felt like he was genuinely himself, and I respect that.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game: I want to knock out the floaters and butterflies first. I feel the more competitive, big game players I keep in the house, the more people will be stressed out. I’d rather make it an upfront contest than a “chess” match.

My life’s motto is: When the shark is hungry, he eats!

What would you take into the house and why: A disc golf.
Basket discs.

Fun facts about yourself:

Got catcalled while working at AMC during Fifty Shades of Grey.
   I’m a 26 year old virgin who has never been kissed.
   Got grounded when my brother threw up on me.
   Got into argument with a customer at AMC.

Last edited by chickendoodle on Mon 17 Sep 2018, 10:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
chickendoodle
chickendoodle

Back to top Go down

Scottie Salton - 8th evicted houseguest  - 3rd jury member - returned - 10th evicted houseguest  Empty Re: Scottie Salton - 8th evicted houseguest - 3rd jury member - returned - 10th evicted houseguest

Post by chickendoodle Tue 19 Jun 2018, 10:43 am

first impression: His "fun facts" are weird!
He wants to knock out the floaters.....me thinks he will be a floater.
chickendoodle
chickendoodle

Back to top Go down

Scottie Salton - 8th evicted houseguest  - 3rd jury member - returned - 10th evicted houseguest  Empty Re: Scottie Salton - 8th evicted houseguest - 3rd jury member - returned - 10th evicted houseguest

Post by Xena Tue 19 Jun 2018, 10:44 pm

He looks like Andy Herren (sp?). I'M imagining him running all over the house trying to get in on every convo. If he's odd he probably won't fit in - I agree, he is floater material.
Xena
Xena

Back to top Go down

Post by twiga Mon 25 Jun 2018, 10:04 pm

Yes. That's all I could think of Andy Herren. I didn't like his game play so.....
twiga
twiga

Back to top Go down

Post by chickendoodle Wed 26 Sep 2018, 6:03 pm

We nailed this one. He was the ultimate floater. It got him evicted.....TWICE backdoor
chickendoodle
chickendoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by chickendoodle Mon 01 Oct 2018, 3:51 pm

chickendoodle
chickendoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum