The Backlot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steve Arienta - 1st evicted houseguest

3 posters

Go down

Steve Arienta - 1st evicted houseguest Empty Steve Arienta - 1st evicted houseguest

Post by chickendoodle Mon 18 Jun 2018, 7:48 am

Steve Arienta

Steve Arienta - 1st evicted houseguest PLMtRnu

Steve Arienta is a former undercover cop from NJ. Stop me if you’ve heard this one before. So how long before the other HGs figure out Steve is too close to be a Derrick 2.0 and gets voted out for it? Steve is also our “old guy” of the season at the tender age of just 40. This family man is going to be missing his kids, but we’ll see if he can stick around and bring home the win for them.

Steve Arienta

Hometown: Parsippany, NJ
Current City: Wanaque, NJ

Three adjectives that describe you: Stubborn, competitive and funny.

Favorite Activities: Motorcycle riding, fishing and playing golf.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Missing my family and missing work.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: I don’t know all of them, but it would be Mike “Boogey.” He made me laugh and was a strategist.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game: Honestly, no. I believe that anyone that goes into the game with a set strategy is set for failure. Too many twists and turns. It’s hard to create one without knowing the players involved.

My life’s motto is: Rock on.

What would you take into the house and why:

A family picture to see my family.
   My wedding ring to think about my wife.
   A cell phone to call my family.

Fun facts about yourself:

Ran for office for Passaic County Freeholder.
   I MUST take baths at night.
   I was called THE HAMMER in college.
   I was my state wrestling champion in high school and also earned a football scholarship to Northwestern University.
   After college, I put my muscle to use in the NYPD and became a lead in their OCID (Organized crime investigation division).

Last edited by chickendoodle on Mon 30 Jul 2018, 8:14 am; edited 3 times in total
chickendoodle
chickendoodle

Back to top Go down

Steve Arienta - 1st evicted houseguest Empty Re: Steve Arienta - 1st evicted houseguest

Post by chickendoodle Tue 19 Jun 2018, 10:44 am

first impression: He "must" take baths at night...... He is shit out of luck
He has potential.
chickendoodle
chickendoodle

Back to top Go down

Steve Arienta - 1st evicted houseguest Empty Re: Steve Arienta - 1st evicted houseguest

Post by Xena Tue 19 Jun 2018, 10:39 pm

I'm concerned he thinks he's funny. Sometimes that translates into obnoxious. But I like that he admits that going in with a strategy is setting oneself up for failure. I agree, he has potential.
Xena
Xena

Back to top Go down

Post by twiga Mon 25 Jun 2018, 10:12 pm

He was one of my favorites. Hope he goes far. Us "old" folks have to stick together. :)
twiga
twiga

Back to top Go down

Post by chickendoodle Fri 17 Aug 2018, 12:09 am

Updates subject with eviction
chickendoodle
chickendoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by chickendoodle Wed 26 Sep 2018, 6:20 pm

Poor Steve, we hardly knew ye. I guess he got to take baths because he went home :D
chickendoodle
chickendoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down