The Backlot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winston Hines - 3rd evicted houseguest

3 posters

Go down

Winston Hines - 3rd evicted houseguest Empty Winston Hines - 3rd evicted houseguest

Post by chickendoodle Mon 18 Jun 2018, 7:49 am

Winston Hines

Winston Hines - 3rd evicted houseguest DvN4NCb

Winston Hines joins the Big Brother 20 cast with an eye towards Paul Abrahamian for his favorite past HG. This medical sales rep from Kentucky plans to use his “interpersonal skills” to boost him over the top this season on Big Brother. Sounds like Winston is going to be missing his dog the most this season on Big Brother.

Winston Hines

Hometown: Somerset, KY
Current City: Bowling Green, KY

Three adjectives that describe you: Active, ambitious and passionate.

Favorite Activities: Hiking, long walks or driving with my dog, working out and watching movies.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: I’ve been living alone for two years now so isolation is somewhat normal for me, but that feeling of total cutoff from friends and family will be a struggle.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: Paul Abrahamian. His mix of gaining other’s trust while simultaneously screwing with them was iconic.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game: Yes, I hope to use my interpersonal skills to gain trust from key individuals identified early. But unlike Cody from last year, you cannot come in and split the house too early. It’s a waiting game.

My life’s motto is: Give your all today, for what you keep, you lose forever.

What would you take into the house and why:

My dog. Duh.
   My record player with some music because I have to have music.

Fun facts about yourself:

Writes love notes to my dog before work.
   Volunteered for Big Brothers and Big Sisters in 2016 and 2017.
   I hold my high school record for the 40-yard dash for over a decade.
   I’ve gotten mistaken for Justin Timberlake and Ryan Reynolds.

Last edited by chickendoodle on Mon 30 Jul 2018, 8:15 am; edited 2 times in total
chickendoodle
chickendoodle

Back to top Go down

Winston Hines - 3rd evicted houseguest Empty Re: Winston Hines - 3rd evicted houseguest

Post by chickendoodle Tue 19 Jun 2018, 10:47 am

first impression: Seems boring. I have no feeling as to how he will be.
chickendoodle
chickendoodle

Back to top Go down

Winston Hines - 3rd evicted houseguest Empty Re: Winston Hines - 3rd evicted houseguest

Post by Xena Tue 19 Jun 2018, 10:34 pm

Whenever they say they're gonna use their "interpersonal skills" I always think we have a cheeseball doofus who thinks he's more charming than he actually is. Bleh.
Xena
Xena

Back to top Go down

Post by twiga Mon 25 Jun 2018, 10:15 pm

He seemed ok on paper, but in that picture he's got crazy eyes  bugeyes So I just don't know.
twiga
twiga

Back to top Go down

Post by chickendoodle Wed 26 Sep 2018, 6:15 pm

He, like Rachel, COULD have had L6 behind him. He was evicted so long ago I don't even remember why. I know he was on the block with Brett and L6 chose to keep Brett.
chickendoodle
chickendoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by chickendoodle Mon 01 Oct 2018, 3:04 pm

L6 hung out together in Vegas after the show. They seemed to have a great time.
chickendoodle
chickendoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum