The Backlot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crock Pot Recipies

Go down

Crock Pot Recipies Empty Crock Pot Recipies

Post by Admin Mon 20 Feb 2017, 11:35 pm

Trying something

I could use some new Crockpot recipes. Here's a couple of my faves:

Chicken in a Pot
4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 pkg dry Italian Dressing Mix
6 oz. lite cream cheese (I used 8 )
one can cream of mushroom soup
one can mushroom stems and pieces (8 oz)

Sprinkle dressing packet on chicken breasts in crock pot. Do not add water. Cook on low for 6-8 hrs. Then stir in rest of ingredients. Turn crock pot on high to heat through (about 30 minutes). Serve over hot noodles or with rice. Makes 4 servings.

Easy Crockpot Beef Stroganoff

2 lbs cubed beef stew meat or round steak
1 can cream of celery soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can French onion soup
fresh mushrooms, added with (optional)
extra onions, if desired (optional)
egg noodles or rice
8 ounces sour cream

Lighly brown meat.
Add remaining ingredient except Sour Cream, Noodles and or Rice.
Slow cook in the Crock Pot for 8 hours on low (my crockpot cooks fast, so you might want to make this one supervised before leaving it unattended).
Add Sour Cream after cooking time is complete and heat to warm.
Serve over Noodles or Rice.
Xena is offline View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail

Xena
Sleep Cam Operator
Sleep Cam Operator

Post Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:33 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of poster

I found this recipe that I want to try:

Crock Pot Lasagna Recipe

Ingredients
1 lb (500g) ground beef
1 large onion, finely diced
2 garlic cloves, minced (or 2 tspn pre-purchased garlic)
1 lb jar tomato spaghetti sauce - choose your favorite flavor (we used spring vegetable)
8 oz (250g) fresh lasagna sheets (no boil - found in cold section)
1lb (500g) mozzarella cheese - grated/shredded
1lb (500g) ricotta cheese
2 oz (60g) parmesan cheese - grated/shredded
¼ cup milk
1 egg - lightly beaten
1 tsp oregano
salt and pepper
Optional other favorite herbs - depends how much is in the sauce you use.
mushrooms - sliced and added at end of frying meat
Method
1. Fry the beef, onion and garlic in a frying pan, using a tiny amount of oil.
2. Fry until slightly browned. And pour off any excess oil. Add tomato sauce and heat through.
3. Meanwhile, gently combine the ricotta, milk and egg.
4. Then mix in the mozzarella and parmesan. Retaining about 1 tbls of parmesan for later.
5. Now we are ready to construct it in the crock pot. We found there was no need to grease the pot, but if you must - do it now.
6. Using a large serving spoon or ladle, place about ¼ of the meat mixture in the crock pot - spread evenly.
7. Top this with a layer of lasagna sheets, cut to size. (See the notes below)
8. Top this with 1/3 of the cheese sauce.
9. Repeat steps 6, 7 and 8 once more. You should now have cheese sauce on top.
10. Now repeat step 6, then 7 and 6 again.
11. Top with remaining cheese sauce.
12. Sprinkle the retained parmesan on top.
13. Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
Notes
Serves 4-6

Xena
Sleep Cam Operator
Sleep Cam Operator

Post Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:34 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of poster

Here's another one I found:

Creamy Crockpot Chicken

1 lb chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
1C. Sour Cream
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 packet DRY Ranch Dressing mix
2T. Butter

Dump everything into crockpot and cook on low for 4-6 hours. I serve this over steamed rice most of the time, but have also served it over noodles.

Xena
Sleep Cam Operator
Sleep Cam Operator

Post Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:00 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of poster

Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Roll-Ups

1-1/2 lbs. boneless chicken breasts

1/2 c. plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour

1/2 tsp salt

2tbsp. butter

1c. chicken broth

1small onion, diced

1/4 c. canned jalapeo peppers, sliced

1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves

2tbsp. heavy cream or milk

6flour tortillas (7 to 8 inches)

6thin slices American cheese

Cut chicken into strips. Coat chicken with 1/2 c. of flour mixture and salt. Melt butter in large skillet. Brown chicken strips 2 to 3 minutes per side. Place chicken into Crock pot. Add chicken broth to skillet scraping up browned bits. Pour broth mixture into Crockpot. Add onion, jalapeo peppers and oregano. Cook on low 7 hours or on high 4 hours. Mix 2 tablespoons flour and cream in small bowl, form a paste. Stir into chicken mixture; cook on high until thickened. Spoon chicken mixture onto center of flour tortillas. Top with cheese slice. Fold up tortillas and serve. Serves 6.

Source: http://familycrockpotrecipes.com/Chicken-Enchilada-Rollups-Crock-Pot-Recipe.html

Xena
Sleep Cam Operator
Sleep Cam Operator

Post Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:06 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of poster

Chicken and Cornbread Dressing

4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves

1 can cream of chicken soup, undiluted

1-1/4 cups water

1/4 cup butter, melted

1 (6.00 ounces) package cornbread stuffing mix

Place chicken in greased crockpot. Pour undiluted soup on top of chicken. In a medium sized bowl, combine cornbread stuffing, butter and water. Mix until well combined, then spoon over the chicken. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until juices run clear.

Source: http://familycrockpotrecipes.com/Chicken-and-Cornbread-Dressing.html

Comments: I tried this one. I thought the stuffing was a little sloppy/mushy right out of the crockpot. It's better after it's been refrigerated and reheated - it firms up the stuffing. I do plan on using the recipe again, but I think I will use less water in the stuffing next time.

Last edited by Xena on Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Xena
Sleep Cam Operator
Sleep Cam Operator

Post Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:08 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of poster

Corned Beef and Cabbage

2 (3 pound) or more corned beef briskets

1/2 cup chopped onion

2 cloves garlic

2 bay leaves

1 head cabbage, cut into wedges

3 cubed potatoes

3 sliced carrots

Place corned beef in crockpot. Barely cover with water. Add onion, garlic and bay leaves (if needed). Cover and cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours.

Source: http://familycrockpotrecipes.com/CornedBeefandCabbage.html

Xena
Sleep Cam Operator
Sleep Cam Operator

Post Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:30 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of poster

Barbecued Beef Brisket

1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon celery seed
1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 1/2 pounds fresh beef
brisket*, trimmed
SAUCE: 1/2 cup ketchup
1/2 cup chili sauce
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons cider vinegar
2 tablespoons Worcestershire
sauce
1 teaspoon liquid smoke
flavoring
1/2 teaspoon ground mustard

Combine the first six ingredients; rub over brisket. Place in a slow cooker. In a bowl, combine the sauce ingredients. Pour half over the brisket; set the remaining sauce aside. Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours or until meat is tender. Serve with the reserved sauce.

Source: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Barbecued-Beef-Brisket/Detail.aspx

Goldilocks
Veto Game Director
Veto Game Director

Post Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:35 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of poster

Yum! sounds good, thanks
If you try any of these let me know how they turn out. I have a crock pot and never use it, never had any luck, I am crock pot challenged!

Have you ever tried meatloaf in the crock pot? I found a recipe for it tried it and lets just say, ummm NO!
Goldilocks is offline View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail

Xena
Sleep Cam Operator
Sleep Cam Operator

Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:45 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of poster

Ewwww, Goldi, meatloaf in the crockpot sounds scary!

I have tried the beef stroganoff recipe a couple of times and really like it. What I usually do is brown the meat the night b/4, then put it in the crock pot insert, add the soups, then pop it in the fridge over night. Then in the morning, I can just pop the insert into the crockpot and turn it on. I don't usually bother adding mushrooms or onions. I'll add the sour cream as I'm cooking the noodles right b/4 dinner.

I've also made one or both of the chicken recipes...I think it was the one with the sourcream, and not the one with the cream cheese as I thought before. It was good also.

Goldilocks
Veto Game Director
Veto Game Director

Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:49 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of poster

Thanks Xena!

Now if I only get my daughter to Ever bring back my crock pot!
I will have to buy a new one, I'm sure.
:rant

lawmom
Exercise equipment mechanic

Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:13 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of poster

Beef Pot Roast

1 3.5-4 lb boneless chuck roast, trimmed
1/2 C lite soy sauce
1 beef bouillon cube
1 bay leaf
3-4 peppercorns
1 t. dried rosemary, crushed
1 t. dried thyme
1 t. garlic powder

Place trimmed roast in crock pot. Combine rest of ingredients and pour over roast. Add water to cooker until roast is almost covered.

Cook covered on low for 7 hours.
lawmom is offline View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail

Xena
Sleep Cam Operator
Sleep Cam Operator

Post Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:11 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of poster

Yummm, that sounds good, Lawmom! Thanks!

Xena
Sleep Cam Operator
Sleep Cam Operator

Post Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:47 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of poster

Well crud....I was just about to put all the fixings to make the Chicken and Cornbread Stuff recipe when I realized it only needed to be in the crock pot for 4 hours. I'm working all day, so it would prolly be in there for at least 9 hours. Does 4 hours on low seem a little short to anyone?

lawmom

Post Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:59 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of poster

I don't know, Xena. Chicken breasts cook pretty quickly, so 4 hours on low is probably right.

Xena
Sleep Cam Operator
Sleep Cam Operator

Post Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:47 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of poster

Good thing I punted. I'll cook it tomorrow when I can keep an eye on it.

lawmom wrote:
I don't know, Xena. Chicken breasts cook pretty quickly, so 4 hours on low is probably right.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://backlot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Crock Pot Recipies Empty Page 2 of Crock Pot Recipies

Post by Admin Mon 20 Feb 2017, 11:38 pm

THE BACKLOT Forum Index
THE BACKLOT
I heart Winnellerby

JOIN US FOR SHOUTBOX CHATS DURING EACH BB SHOW!
Sun @ 8,Wed @ 8,TH @ 9
Home | Calendar | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups | Profile | Private Messages | Log out (chickendoodle)

ForumCircle is Shutting Down
After operating for more than 10 years, it's time to say goodbye to the faithful ForumCircle community.
It is with sadness that we're closing down the service due to dwindling traffic over the past year. Free forums are a niche tool and the lack of audience they attract no longer make it possible for us to operate.
We will be shuttting down at the end of February - please take this time to advise your community to migrate to another platform, such as Facebook groups or other free forums.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all our loyal fans over the years!
THE BACKLOT Forum Index » The Recipe Exchange
Reply to topic
Goto page Previous 1, 2, 3 Next

Frances

Post Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:41 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of poster

You all are so accomplished when it comes to cooking! When I said I hated it I wasn't kidding. The most I've ever attempted was Hamburger Helper :oops: Now that I'm too sick to cook, the crockpot idea would be great for me and my hubby. Can anyone recommend a really good crockpot but one that isn't too hard on the pocketbook?

I'm hungry! Very Happy :excited

Xena
Sleep Cam Operator
Sleep Cam Operator

Post Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:39 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of poster

Fran, I use a Crockpot by Rival. I've had it for awhile - prolly got it at Target. I think Sunbeam has a similiar version. Crockpots last forever, so you might be able to get one at a garage sale, or even E-bay for pretty cheap.

lawmom

Post Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:24 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of poster

I have a Rival Crock Pot as well ... I got it as a wedding gift 16 years ago, and it still works great.

Cooks Illustrated also recommends the Farberware Millennium 6-qt Oval Cooker. When CI tested this model, its retail price was $29.99.

Frances

Post Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:38 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of poster

Thank you sweetie pies! I will check out both crockpots. :mrgreen:

Xena
Sleep Cam Operator
Sleep Cam Operator

Post Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:47 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of poster

Here's one I got from a friend, In her words:

Pulled Pork Sandwhiches

1 pork roast
1 bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce

Cook the sh*t out of it on low all day. When you get home from work, the pork shreds "like buttah." Serve it with the buns of your choice, et voila - you have pulled pork sandwiches.

:-^

lawmom

Post Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 2:22 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of poster

Xena, I have a very similar recipe. I use a Boston Butt pork roast, and I add liquid smoke (about 2 tsps), water, and BBQ sauce to the crock pot. Cook it all day on low. Then, drain the cooking juices, shred the pork, and add more BBQ sauce. Yummy!

The leftovers (if you have any) freeze well.

Xena
Sleep Cam Operator
Sleep Cam Operator

Post Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:15 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of poster

lawmom wrote:
Xena, I have a very similar recipe. I use a Boston Butt pork roast, and I add liquid smoke (about 2 tsps), water, and BBQ sauce to the crock pot. Cook it all day on low. Then, drain the cooking juices, shred the pork, and add more BBQ sauce. Yummy!

The leftovers (if you have any) freeze well.

Mmmm....that sounds good. I'm doing the beef stroganoff recipe today.

Anyone have a recipe for doing mash potatoes in the crock pot? We're having a Thanksgiving lunch on the 15th, and no one has signed up for that yet.

lawmom

Post Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:12 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of poster

Xena, I've never made mashed potatoes in a crock pot, but I found this recipe ... it's a lot like your recipe in the Thanksgiving thread, so you could probably use your recipe, but follow these crockpot directions:

Crockpot Mashed Potatoes
Recipe Feedback: User Rating Be the first to write a review

By Linda Larsen, About.com
Potatoes are actually cooked and mashed out of the crockpot, then cooked for a couple of hours to blend the flavors. This recipe is perfect for the holidays because you don't have the last minute mashing and beating of potatoes.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 3 hours,
Ingredients:
5 lbs. red potaotes, cut into chunks (peeled if you like)
1 Tbsp. minced garlic
2 cubes chicken bouillon
8 oz. container sour cream
8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup butter, softened
salt and pepper to taste
Preparation:
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes, garlic and chicken bouillon cubes. Cook potatoes until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain, reserving a little of the cooking water. Mash potatoes with sour cream and cream cheese, adding reserved cooking water to reach desired consistency. Transfer to a 4 quart crockpot, cover, and cook on low for 2 to 3 hours. Just before serving, stir in butter and season with salt and pepper to taste. Serves 8-10

http://busycooks.about.com/od/sidedishrecipes/r/cpmashepotatoes.htm?p=1

Here's one more:

Title: Recipe: Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes (crock pot)

Board: Daily Recipe Swap at Recipelink.com
RE: Recipe: Assorted Recipes (43)
MSG ID: 313076

Recipe(tried): Make-Ahead Mashed Potatoes for Crockpot
Posted By: Nancy/AZ
Date: December 15th 1999
Board: recipelink.com Cooking Club

These are the best ever. I always make them for holidays and for parties. I just made them last Friday night. I doubled the recipe and there were absolutely no leftovers. They can be made up to a week ahead.

5 pounds potatoes, peeled and quartered(about 15 medium)
6 ounces cream cheese
1 cup sour cream
2 teaspoons onion powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
2 egg whites, slightly beaten
1 tablespoon margarine or butter

Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling water until tender. Mash until there are no lumps. Add cream cheese, sour cream, onion powder, salt, pepper and egg whites; blend well. Cool slightly, place in covered container and refrigerate (I put them in the removable liner of my crockpot)

Take out of refrigerator about 3 1/2 hours before you plan to serve them. Place in slow-cooker. Dot with margarine or butter. Cook on low for 3 hours, stirring once or twice. They can be held an additional 30 minutes or more.

Makes 12 servings

MSG URL: http://www.recipelink.com/msgid/313076

Goldilocks
Veto Game Director
Veto Game Director

Post Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:35 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of poster

Looks like I won't be getting my crock pot back any time soon, time for a trip to walmart, them taters sound Yummy.
Thanks for the ideas!!

Xena
Sleep Cam Operator
Sleep Cam Operator

Post Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:28 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of poster

Oh, Lawmom, those sound awesome! Thank you!

chatter

Post Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:40 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of poster

Here's one that DH and I love:

Round Steak and Mushroom Gravy

Round Steak - as much or little meat as you like
1 can Campbell's cream of mushroom soup
salt - to taste
pepper - to taste

Cut up round steak into small bitesized cubes, put into crock pot, pour over can of mushroom soup filling about 1/4 to 1/2 of the empty can with water and pouring that over as well. Salt and pepper to taste. Stir meat, soup, water, salt and pepper. Cook on high, med or low depending on the time you want to eat.

Round steak and mushroom gravy for dinner with some mashed potatoes and biscuits...YUM YUM!!! :-cloud

Xena
Sleep Cam Operator
Sleep Cam Operator

Post Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:49 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of poster

Sounds good, Chatter! I'll have to give it a try!

chatter

Post Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:00 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of poster

Xena wrote:
Sounds good, Chatter! I'll have to give it a try!

It is so good Xena! The best thing about it is that it is so easy. Easy to prepare and then all you have to do is enjoy! Sometimes I even cut up my meat the night before. Wink

Goldilocks
Veto Game Director
Veto Game Director

Post Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:46 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of poster

Bought me a crock pot today, now just have to decide what to make first!

Xena
Sleep Cam Operator
Sleep Cam Operator

Post Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:47 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of poster

Goldilocks wrote:

I know! That's the tough part - But what a nice problem to have. :-^

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Crock Pot Recipies Empty Page 3 of Crock Pot Recipies

Post by Admin Mon 20 Feb 2017, 11:39 pm

I know! That's the tough part - But what a nice problem to have. :-^

Since I will just be cooking for one. I bought a 4 qt (leftovers) and something to take to work to eat sounds good, hum, I'll let you know how whatever it is turns out!!

twiga
Bee's Knees
Bee's Knees

Post Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:22 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of poster

I Love my crockpot. It's almost like not having to cook. Very Happy
twiga is offline View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail

Goldilocks
Veto Game Director
Veto Game Director

Post Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:31 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of poster

twiga wrote:

I think a personal chef would be great! No cooking, just eating, they would have to clean to. ha

twiga
Bee's Knees
Bee's Knees

Post Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:01 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of poster

Goldilocks wrote:
twiga wrote:

I think a personal chef would be great! No cooking, just eating, they would have to clean to. ha

That would be perfect. :-cloud
twiga is offline View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mail

Xena
Sleep Cam Operator
Sleep Cam Operator

Post Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:26 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of poster

twiga wrote:
Goldilocks wrote:
twiga wrote:

I want mine to look like George Clooney. :drool

Goldilocks
Veto Game Director
Veto Game Director

Post Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:11 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of poster

[quote="Xena"]
twiga wrote:
Goldilocks wrote:
twiga wrote:

I want mine to look like George Clooney. :drool[/quote

I'd rather have Brad Pitt! :drool

Xena
Sleep Cam Operator
Sleep Cam Operator

Post Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:59 am Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of poster

[quote="Goldilocks"]
Xena wrote:
twiga wrote:
Goldilocks wrote:
twiga wrote:

I want mine to look like George Clooney. :drool[/quote

I'd rather have Brad Pitt! :drool

I'd rather have both! :-*

Did you pick a recipe? I did beef stroganoff last weekend, so I'm thinking chicken. Or pork. Although the taco soup sounds kind of good. :geeze

Frances

Post Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:55 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of poster

Can you guess who I'd like mine to look like? :mrgreen:

Frances

Post Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:08 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of poster

Xena wrote:
Fran, I use a Crockpot by Rival. I've had it for awhile - prolly got it at Target. I think Sunbeam has a similiar version. Crockpots last forever, so you might be able to get one at a garage sale, or even E-bay for pretty cheap.

Get this. I asked my sister twice if she had a crockpot and she said no both times. She over heard me talking to my hubby about getting one and she pulls out a crockpot from a cupboard high up behind the fridge! And its a Rival!!!!!! Very Happy So now I just need to pick the a recipe and go for it.

Thanks for all the great recipes everyone. I'll let you know which one I chose. :mrgreen: Please let it come out okay. :shock:

Frances

Post Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:06 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postView IP address of poster

I forgot to mention that my crockpot roast came out so tasty and yummy. Thanks again everyone for all the great help. :-^
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Crock Pot Recipies Empty Re: Crock Pot Recipies

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum