The Backlot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JC Monduix - 15th evicted houseguest - 9th member of the jury

3 posters

Go down

JC Monduix - 15th evicted houseguest - 9th member of the jury Empty JC Monduix - 15th evicted houseguest - 9th member of the jury

Post by chickendoodle Mon 18 Jun 2018, 7:45 am

JC Monduix

JC Monduix - 15th evicted houseguest - 9th member of the jury LN4U9YV

Big Brother 20 hopeful JC Monduix might be a small guy at 4’8.” but he has big plans for his stay in the BB20 house. The 28-year-old currently living in West Hollywood is a professional dancer who calls himself honest and eccentric. He liked Josh Martinez from last season because he is the kind of guy he grew up with being from Miami/Cuba/Spain.
JC Monduix

Hometown: Miami, Fla. via Spain
Current City: West Hollywood

Three adjectives that describe you: Outgoing, honest and eccentric.

Favorite Activities: Going to the gym, watching movies and going to theme parks.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: I am very good with people. It could be difficult to be liked by everyone but I will do my best.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: Josh Martinez. Definitely. He represents the kind of people I grew up with. Made me feel at home. I am glad he won.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game: Yes and I am already thinking about it. I am going to be the sweetest small guy that everyone would want to hug and kiss.

My life’s motto is: To enjoy the moment because you do not know about tomorrow.

What would you take into the house and why:

My vitamins.
   Melatonin.
   Hoverboard.

Fun facts about yourself:

Has a very short fuse when it comes his height.
   Was nearly fired in the middle of a dance performance.
   I say I’m 5’0, but I’m only 4’8.”
   I was born in Cuba while my parents were living there for work (they’re from Spain originally).

Last edited by chickendoodle on Mon 01 Oct 2018, 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
chickendoodle
chickendoodle

Back to top Go down

JC Monduix - 15th evicted houseguest - 9th member of the jury Empty Re: JC Monduix - 15th evicted houseguest - 9th member of the jury

Post by chickendoodle Mon 18 Jun 2018, 9:28 pm

This was on JU. Take it with a grain of salt

I was friends with JC on Facebook for a couple years. We both ended up blocking each other last year because he’s a f##king nut. I mean, like, alt right, conspiracy theorist, Donald Trump supporting, Hillary’s a murderer kind of nut. He’s the cockiest person I’ve ever known, so he’ll probably be in his underwear (or less) posing 24/7. America and the houseguests will eat him up because he’s adorable and he has a killer body for a little guy...until they get to know his politics. He has absolutely zero empathy for immigrants, black lives matter, etc. With most people you can just brush off that stuff and like them for other reasons, but he is just TOXIC. He regurgitates Fox News crap and absorbs fake news like a sponge.

Can you tell I don’t like him? Ugh. THIS is the gay guy we get this season, Big Brother? REALLY?!

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=BBDiscussion&Number=27492263&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=21&rc=&fpart=
chickendoodle
chickendoodle

Back to top Go down

JC Monduix - 15th evicted houseguest - 9th member of the jury Empty Re: JC Monduix - 15th evicted houseguest - 9th member of the jury

Post by chickendoodle Tue 19 Jun 2018, 10:25 am

first impression: After reading the bio, my first impression was that he sounded ok but if he has a short fuse when it comes to his height, that didn't bode well. After reading the post from Jokers, if it is true, I am not going to like him AT ALL!
chickendoodle
chickendoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Xena Tue 19 Jun 2018, 10:58 pm

If the JU thing is true... I will loathe him.
Xena
Xena

Back to top Go down

Post by twiga Mon 25 Jun 2018, 9:46 pm

when I first read his Bio I thought he was ok. But if JU is correct, I will be on the loathing train.
twiga
twiga

Back to top Go down

Post by chickendoodle Mon 01 Oct 2018, 4:02 pm

I never heard him mention the Trump stuff in the house. It may very well be true but I didn't see anything about it. JC could really be despicable with some of the things he did like kiss Tyler's armpit while Tyler was sleeping. He also bashed Angela to Tyler the whole last week making Tyler doubt if Angela would ever talk to him again. Having said all that, he did have his moments. He could be very funny at times.
chickendoodle
chickendoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down