The Backlot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The week of July 6-13 (Thursday to Thursday)

2 posters

Go down

The week of July 6-13 (Thursday to Thursday) Empty The week of July 6-13 (Thursday to Thursday)

Post by chickendoodle Sat 08 Jul 2017, 12:04 am

Cody and Jessica and Jason are cursed and in frog costumes. Cody doesn't think he will be evicted in a costume. He said they don't do that. roflol Guess what Cody..many many many MANY people have been evicted in a costume. It is the kiss of death. In fat the first thing I thought of when I saw he was in a costume was that Paul's plan is going to work. Cody is going home laughing

Jessica isn't happy about the frog costume. She told Cody their children will see this. rolleyes geeze
chickendoodle
chickendoodle

Back to top Go down

The week of July 6-13 (Thursday to Thursday) Empty Re: The week of July 6-13 (Thursday to Thursday)

Post by chickendoodle Sat 08 Jul 2017, 12:07 am

Cody and Jessica in HN room talking about sexual positions they can do on the lily pad.
chickendoodle
chickendoodle

Back to top Go down

The week of July 6-13 (Thursday to Thursday) Empty Re: The week of July 6-13 (Thursday to Thursday)

Post by chickendoodle Sat 08 Jul 2017, 12:08 am

The week of July 6-13 (Thursday to Thursday) DELy7gEUMAI6-ff
chickendoodle
chickendoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Xena Sat 08 Jul 2017, 11:34 am

OMG this is freaking hysterical. I love the emojis! Seeing Cody in a frog costume is cracking me up. Looking forward to seeing the expression on his face when he finds out he has to wear it! Thanks for posting the pic, CD. It put a big grin on my face!
Xena
Xena

Back to top Go down

Post by chickendoodle Sat 08 Jul 2017, 11:38 am

YW. I love how the emojis show up for all the names. The banner thread is especially funny. I had to put a key to emojis thread in LOL
chickendoodle
chickendoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by chickendoodle Sat 08 Jul 2017, 5:40 pm

Cody, Jessica, Jason and Matt are have nots. I don't know if the curse had anything to do with the three frogs being have nots or not.

If Ramses wins veto, and uses it, he won't be replaced because he was nominated by the curse. Paul and Co are telling him NOT to try to win it because if he wins it and takes himself off, Paul can't replace him with Cody. I'm not sure if he will go along. I see the logic of getting Cody out but if I was on the block I would not trust anyone enough to not go for it. the thinking in my head would be if I have a chance to get off the block, I'll do it and you should have put up who you wanted out in the first place. With this curse/ temptation stuff, they are going to have to rethink backdooring in general. They will never know what could happen.

JU says the next temptation is the "Halting Hex". I went to CBS.com and it is still on the current one so I am not sure where they got their info or what the "Halting Hex" would be. I kind of like these temptations and curses but so far it hasn't affected someone I like. I will probably change my tune if it does. laughing
chickendoodle
chickendoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by chickendoodle Sun 09 Jul 2017, 1:25 am

Paul won veto. He told Ramses not to win it but apparently Ramses tried harder than Paul thought he should.....I don't blame him. It was some kind of gross food eating thing that lasted 6 hours. Paul still plans on sending Cody home.
chickendoodle
chickendoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by chickendoodle Sun 09 Jul 2017, 2:00 am

The week of July 6-13 (Thursday to Thursday) DERQ8B1U0AQEHEu

That top picture would be Jessica and Cody getting into the same spiky bed. OUCH! :dont go here:
chickendoodle
chickendoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down