The Backlot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rachel Swindler - 5th evicted housegust

3 posters

Go down

Rachel Swindler - 5th evicted housegust Empty Rachel Swindler - 5th evicted housegust

Post by chickendoodle Mon 18 Jun 2018, 7:39 am

Rachel Swindler

Rachel Swindler - 5th evicted housegust VEgssRn

Big Brother 20 houseguest Rachel Swindler might be Vegas, but she’s a Britney Haynes fan. The 29-year-old entertainer, who will turn 30 in the Big Brother house if she lasts long enough, says she’s sarcastic, loyal and passionate. Rachel also says she plans to use a nice balance of physical and social to bring home the BB20 grand prize.

Rachel Swindler

Hometown: Myrtle Beach, S.C.
Current City: Las Vegas

Favorite Activities: Live music, attending sporting events and working out.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Having no contact with the outside world, Internet and phone.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: Britney Haynes, because she’s hilarious! She had great balance between her social and physical game.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game: My strategy for winning this game ise to have a balance. A balance between my social and physical game. I already look physically threatening so I want to try and downplay that as much in the possible, at least in the beginning. I’m not trying to go out there and win the first couple of HOH’s. I want to be more behind the scenes building my social game and creating strong bonds. When necessary, I will win. I want to make sure I align myself with the right people from the beginning that I can stay loyal to until (hopefully) the end.

My life’s motto is: Tomorrow’s happiness is today’s bravery.

What would you take into the house and why: My bible.
Pictures of friends and family.
A foam roller.

Fun facts about yourself:

I can do a killer monkey impression.
   I use my power over men to make huge tips on the job.
   My friends call me “Craychel.”

Last edited by chickendoodle on Sun 12 Aug 2018, 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
chickendoodle
chickendoodle

Back to top Go down

Rachel Swindler - 5th evicted housegust Empty Re: Rachel Swindler - 5th evicted housegust

Post by chickendoodle Tue 19 Jun 2018, 10:41 am

first impression: She likes Brittany Haynes so she can't be all bad.:D

She is really good friends with Jackie from season 17. When I read that on Jokers, I had to go look up Season 17 in our archives here on the site because I don't even remember Jackie. Even after looking at her pic, I don't remember much. :D She made the jury though so she must have been there a while.
chickendoodle
chickendoodle

Back to top Go down

Rachel Swindler - 5th evicted housegust Empty Re: Rachel Swindler - 5th evicted housegust

Post by Xena Tue 19 Jun 2018, 10:50 pm

Yeah, I can't find any major fault with her. She has potential. I'm not picturing Jackie either.
Xena
Xena

Back to top Go down

Post by twiga Mon 25 Jun 2018, 9:56 pm

I liked her. Seems like she has what it takes to go far. But her last name had my eyebrows raised,  SWINDLER  hmmm
twiga
twiga

Back to top Go down

Post by chickendoodle Wed 26 Sep 2018, 6:11 pm

She didn't know when to lay low. She could have had L6 behind her. She got too paranoid too fast.
chickendoodle
chickendoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by chickendoodle Mon 01 Oct 2018, 3:48 pm

L6 hung out together in Vegas after the show. They seemed to have a great time. Rachel and Angela worked out the misunderstandings they had before Rachel's eviction.
chickendoodle
chickendoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum