The Backlot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaitlyn Herman - 4th evicted houseguest

3 posters

Go down

Kaitlyn Herman - 4th evicted houseguest  Empty Kaitlyn Herman - 4th evicted houseguest

Post by chickendoodle Mon 18 Jun 2018, 7:44 am

Kaitlyn Herman

Kaitlyn Herman - 4th evicted houseguest  4rYjCqH

Kaitlyn Herman is a 24-year-old life coach who believes she’ll be the next big female self-help guru after a psychic gave her this exciting news. If you don’t believe her she’ll throw sage at you for a cleaning ritual. Okay, so Kaitlyn sounds a little goofy, but maybe that’ll translate into a fun personality to follow on Big Brother 20. We’ll have to wait and see how she performs without her crystal collection and time for her “self-love” which probably isn’t what I thought it was anyway.

Kaitlyn Herman

Hometown: Plainview, NY
Current City: Encino, CA

Three adjectives that describe you: Personable, intuitive and dramatic.

Favorite Activities: Taking Pure Barre classes, meditation and watching reality television.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Not having my crystals, essential oils, yoga mat, BOOKS, or my journal. I have my daily rituals for self-love and I would have to come up with new ways to make time for myself.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: My favorite Big Brother houseguest was Victor Arroyo from BB18. I know that’s kind of shocking. But I was just always rooting for him. Especially when he got back in the house after winning the battle back. He was such a good competitor and had such a beautifully sweet side to him. I just loved his energy so much as a human being and genuinely enjoyed watching his journey. Plus, he and Nicole are literally a match made in heaven.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game: I do. I’m going to use my intuition, my sensitivity to energy, and my messages from my guides to help me direct which way to move throughout the house. I plan to be that person that creates a sense of calm in the house, instead of bad energy.

My life’s motto is: Everything is happening for the highest good of every person.

What would you take into the house and why:

My crystal.
   Essential oils/diffuser.
   My journal. All of these things have transformed my quality of life so much. I’m all about good vibes and positive energy and all 3 of those things help me feel zen.

Fun facts about yourself:

I’m often caught sleeping with my eyes open, which is terrifying for those I live with.
   Years ago, I went to a psychic medium with the hopes of connecting with my deceased grandfather, but the medium surprised me by revealing I would soon be one of the most influential self-help women in the world.
   If I sense bad energy with family or friends I will (without invitation) start to sage them until the negativity is cleared.
   I have a blog called From Betches to Buddhas.

Last edited by chickendoodle on Mon 30 Jul 2018, 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
chickendoodle
chickendoodle

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Herman - 4th evicted houseguest  Empty Re: Kaitlyn Herman - 4th evicted houseguest

Post by chickendoodle Tue 19 Jun 2018, 10:34 am

first impression: Oils, yoga, crystals...She should get along well with "Rockstar".

"the medium surprised me by revealing I would soon be one of the most influential self-help women in the world." O-K-A-Y alien
chickendoodle
chickendoodle

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Herman - 4th evicted houseguest  Empty Re: Kaitlyn Herman - 4th evicted houseguest

Post by Xena Tue 19 Jun 2018, 10:55 pm

Life coach at 24. I actively choose to dislike her.
Xena
Xena

Back to top Go down

Post by chickendoodle Thu 21 Jun 2018, 12:16 am

lol I didn't even think of it that way. how much life could she coach at THAT age?????
chickendoodle
chickendoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by twiga Mon 25 Jun 2018, 9:11 pm

lol love your Life Coach observations. She seems nice enough.
twiga
twiga

Back to top Go down

Post by chickendoodle Sun 12 Aug 2018, 4:04 pm

Had the chance to come right back into the house by completing an easy 7 piece puzzle. She couldn't do it.
chickendoodle
chickendoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by chickendoodle Wed 26 Sep 2018, 6:14 pm

She was just bizarre and from what I am reading on twitter delusional as far as Tyler goes. He may have to get a restraining order lol
chickendoodle
chickendoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by chickendoodle Mon 01 Oct 2018, 3:05 pm

chickendoodle
chickendoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down