The Backlot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faysal Shafaat - 9th evicted houseguest - 4th jury member

3 posters

Go down

Faysal Shafaat - 9th evicted houseguest - 4th jury member Empty Faysal Shafaat - 9th evicted houseguest - 4th jury member

Post by chickendoodle Mon 18 Jun 2018, 7:47 am

Faysal Shafaat

Faysal Shafaat - 9th evicted houseguest - 4th jury member U00A0x5

Big Brother 20 houseguest Faysal Shafaat is a secret Taylor Swift fan plans to get close to only a couple of people as he uses his hilarious and confident personality to get him to the end of the game. The 26-year-old substitute teacher respects Victor Arroyo’s gameplay and will definitely be missing his pit bull while he’s in the BB20 house.

Faysal Shafaat

Hometown: Orlando, Fla.
Current City: Orlando, Fla.

Three adjectives that describe you: Joker, hilarious, and confident

Favorite Activities: Music, food and working out/ playing sports.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: I guess missing and not having communication with family.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: Victor Arroyo! He played every challenge like it was his last and won his way back in multiple times.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game: Finding a loyal person or two. Use my social game and let my physical game play show at the end more than beginning. Don’t let the other houseguests know I’m a powerhouse from the day one.

My life’s motto is: Everybody dies but not everybody lives. Live everyday like its your last.

What would you take into the house and why: iPod.
My dog Cooper.
Stuffed crust cheese pizza.

Fun facts about yourself:

I wet the bed until the age of 10, which helped me be skilled at laundry at an early age.
   Secretly loves Taylor Swift. I’ll listen to her while I work out and my favorite line is “It’s a love story baby just say yessss”.
   I have a blue nose pit bull who’s my world and I treat him like my child.

Last edited by chickendoodle on Mon 17 Sep 2018, 10:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
chickendoodle
chickendoodle

Back to top Go down

Faysal Shafaat - 9th evicted houseguest - 4th jury member Empty Re: Faysal Shafaat - 9th evicted houseguest - 4th jury member

Post by chickendoodle Tue 19 Jun 2018, 10:21 am

first impression: He might be fun. I hope he is as funny as he thinks he is. laughing
chickendoodle
chickendoodle

Back to top Go down

Faysal Shafaat - 9th evicted houseguest - 4th jury member Empty Re: Faysal Shafaat - 9th evicted houseguest - 4th jury member

Post by Xena Tue 19 Jun 2018, 11:02 pm

It will be interesting to see how he and shorty get along. Taylor Swift though. Just no. Other than that, he seems OK.
Xena
Xena

Back to top Go down

Post by chickendoodle Thu 21 Jun 2018, 12:12 am

lol @ "just no."
chickendoodle
chickendoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by twiga Mon 25 Jun 2018, 9:22 pm

He thinks he's hilarious....we'll see. And a secret Taylor Swift fan. At least he's aware enough to realize he should keep that a secret. :)
twiga
twiga

Back to top Go down

Post by chickendoodle Wed 26 Sep 2018, 6:04 pm

Well he wasn't close to being as funny as he thought he was. One of the more dunce people to ever play the game
chickendoodle
chickendoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by chickendoodle Mon 01 Oct 2018, 3:52 pm

He and Hay were still together the weekend after the finale in Vegas. We will see if that lasts or not
chickendoodle
chickendoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum