The Backlot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brett Robinson - 12th evicted houseguest - 6th jury member

4 posters

Go down

Brett Robinson - 12th evicted houseguest - 6th jury member Empty Brett Robinson - 12th evicted houseguest - 6th jury member

Post by chickendoodle Mon 18 Jun 2018, 7:49 am

Brett Robinson

Brett Robinson - 12th evicted houseguest - 6th jury member G5CAYTK

Brett Robinson, who actually calls himself riveting and vehement, will likely be neither of those things if he plays the game the way he plans to. The 25-year-old cyber security engineer wants to play the game like Derrick but also play dumb so that people won’t suspect he’s being the mastermind of the season.
Brett Robinson

Hometown: Oakdale, Conn.
Current City: Charlestown, Mass.

Three adjectives that describe you: Vehement, riveting and trophy.

Favorite Activities: Working out, home repair and snowboarding.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Not being able to talk to my family or friends would be the difficult part for me.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: I like Derrick the best. He has a way on gaining control without upsetting people. He also has the ability to stay unnoticed enough so he does not come to mind during conversation or voting.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game: I plan to go in and establish a minor amount of control initially. Then immediately pull back from the spotlight. From there, I will rotate face time with every single person in the house. It will have to be handled tastefully. I also plan to lie about my current occupation and life. I want people to think I am just a dumb surfer/model guy. Then I will slowly plant my seeds of stories throughout the entire house. Causing chain reactions that I will have to dynamically calculate on the fly.

My life’s motto is: Those who think they can, and those who think they can’t, are both usually right.

What would you take into the house and why:
Gotta have a toothbrush, I have to have my teeth clean. Plus, I don’t want the ladies to think I have stank breath.
I would select clothes/ shoes because I think it would assist me in challenges.
I would bring some reading material to keep me occupied between challenges.

Fun facts about yourself:

I hack into his friends’ computers for fun.

Last edited by chickendoodle on Mon 17 Sep 2018, 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
chickendoodle
chickendoodle

Back to top Go down

Brett Robinson - 12th evicted houseguest - 6th jury member Empty Re: Brett Robinson - 12th evicted houseguest - 6th jury member

Post by chickendoodle Tue 19 Jun 2018, 10:18 am

first impression: Seems full of himself. He thinks it is cool to hack his friends computers. He wants to plant seeds of "stories". He will get caught doing that, especially if he does it early. First out?
chickendoodle
chickendoodle

Back to top Go down

Brett Robinson - 12th evicted houseguest - 6th jury member Empty Re: Brett Robinson - 12th evicted houseguest - 6th jury member

Post by Xena Tue 19 Jun 2018, 11:07 pm

"Three adjectives that describe you: Vehement, riveting and trophy." Major yuck.

Xena
Xena

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 21 Jun 2018, 12:08 am

Xena wrote:"Three adjectives that describe you: Vehement, riveting and trophy."  Major yuck.

lol
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://backlot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by twiga Mon 25 Jun 2018, 9:31 pm

Did not like him right off. Cocky and who hacks their friends??!! And what is trophy??...Not an adjective!!
twiga
twiga

Back to top Go down

Post by chickendoodle Wed 26 Sep 2018, 5:54 pm

Well I pegged him wrong for sure! If only he wouldn't have had that Bama thing going on lol laughing

Last edited by chickendoodle on Mon 01 Oct 2018, 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
chickendoodle
chickendoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by chickendoodle Mon 01 Oct 2018, 3:55 pm

L6 hung out together in Vegas after the show. They seemed to have a great time.
chickendoodle
chickendoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum